Friday, March 11, 2011

Attachment and Sensory DVD's~Adoption


I have been searching for DVD's and Audio CD's about attachment and adoption. There are times I might not have the time to sit down and read, but can listen while folding clothes and driving around, or watch while rocking my babes.

I also tend to devour books and go through them WAY too quickly. I have overflowing bookshelves right now.

I haven't ordered these yet, but there are some DVD's from TCU that I will be ordering. Many are the work of Karyn Purvis (The Connected Child).

It is so important we are knowledgeable about attachment and sensory issues (as adoptive parents). This is a cool way to do it! I plan to keep looking and post my finds here.

"TCU~Adoption Related DVD's"

I swiped this really cool button/pic from a awesome site of Ethiopian Adoption Resources. She was gracious enough to not ream me for swiping it :)Seriously impressed that she's designed this. Check it out if you get a chance!

"The Wayfarer:Ethiopian Adoption Resource Blog"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat,
    I noticed you used one of my little creations. Glad you like it. Could you link to the Wayfarer, add my button on your site or something like that please.
    www.jkdcolorado.blogspot.com
    Thanks a bunch
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails