Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Big Big Things

Big things...big big things...that I can't share yet (Arrgggg!!!)

HUGE things are happening and it's driving me crazy not sharing.

We are waiting. We are almost able to share...almost.

Lots of waves we may have to maneuver. Storms possible, but God is bigger.

Fear occasionally rears it's ugly head and I have to seriously work on kicking it's rear out of my house.

Please pray that the waves calm and our passage is smoothed!

Will share soon my friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear it!!!!

    Love your family and How God has used you to witness to others in AMAZING ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what God is doing with y'all! Love your willingness to obey!!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails