Monday, January 31, 2011

If you are wondering why you haven't seen as much of me...



If your wondering why the posts have been few and far between, the family seems to have a not so fun virus. Nasty stuff and all but two of us have had (or do have) it.

Sooooo, as much as I love to write (and talk, ask my husband :)) I was very much needing to curl up in the bed with a bottle of NyQuil and a JUG of Pepto. My family has been wonderful as we all wade through this (smile). We now seem to be on the last one or two children suffering with the yuck.

I will write more very exciting things...soon...VERY soon.

1 comment:

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails