Tuesday, January 25, 2011

GOD IS PRESSING

For the last few days I've had a feeling of immanence in the spirit (that GOD... the Holy Spirit was pressing something on me). At first I felt that something, not negative (though hard) was going to happen. That wasn't it though. Do you know the feeling that you just haven't quite got it? That was me.

Today, just about an hour or so ago, the "pressing" started and came with intensity, almost like I've never known. It dropped me to my knees in prayer. Man, this is intense. Now I believe a know the action that needs to result.

Can you please pray with us? Whatever you feel God calling you to pray...

2 comments:

  1. I'm down on my knees with you.
    Praising Him, for humbling us to Him; is such a blessing. God is good!!
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails