Friday, December 3, 2010

An Inspiring Story to Family

I read an amazing story today.

It was written just like walking down the road...as though everyone walks this road. Everyone doesn't...it's inspiring.

This family has followed God through everything, even tragedy...multiple times. In reading this I realize how much Eliz didn't say, how much you can see between the words.

At one point she says, "I do tend to ramble.", yet I loved reading every single part of this journey and I would love to hear more. I have a feeling, as stated before, there is so much more she could share!!!

It's rarely I see such a appreciation for life and God's children. This family is beautiful.......
"Gods Gifts in My Life-How Many Lord?-"



1 comment:

  1. You are to kind! Thank You for your encouragement! Water for a thirsty soul. :o)
    (((HUG)))

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails