Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby Juddah (Ethiopia)-IMMINENT PRAYERS NEEDED

Baby Juddah's little hand curls up in the picture I viewed of him. I just want to kiss that little hand. He's tiny, precious, and still a newborn. He also has been diagnosed with Hydrocephalus.

In Ethiopia there is nothing to be done.

He needs to come to the U.S. for the proper medical care.

God's blessings have been raining down. Everything is almost in place for Juddah to get the medical care he so desperately needs.

Yet I just found out that Baby Juddah has now been diagnosed with pneumonia. He is tiny, his body is compromised and he needs prayers NOW! Please, pray warriors, storm Heaven with prayers for this precious child of God!

You can read about Juddah's birth at the blog called "Baby Juddah-Meeting Baby Juddah". We were privileged to meet the writer of this blog, Cherrie, in Ethiopia while we were bringing the twins home. She has this heart you can not believe and is a gift from God herself!

You can read the latest about Judah here..

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kat, my name is John. I read a lot of blogs on religion and prayer and I've i feel like I've ended up here once before. I'd love to hear your thoughts about this prayer exchange website PrayerMarket.com I thought it was an interesting idea and would be curious to hear what you (or other Christians) think about it

    I'll check back here in the next day or two, thanks & God bless
    John W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, I will try to post on this soon. I do have some definite thoughts, but would like my husbands thoughts as well. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails