Monday, November 29, 2010

Very Special Video-The Rogers Family Home Coming

This adoption video is very special to me.

I remember sitting next to our daughter Sarah on our Ethiopian Airlines flight (just five months ago) and looking up as this beautiful woman asked, "Are you Kat?"

Ethiopia is not too far for God to work and for anyone to say, "This is SUCH a small world!"

Another family from our agency, traveling when we were, adopting from the same orphanage, using the same lawyer, AND another large home schooling family...just HAPPENS to be on the same flight. God is just amazing like that!

Seriously cool and seriously gorgeous family....

*Thank you all who are allowing me to share your videos here! I don't know about you, but every time I see one of these videos, God touches my heart again. If you have a video you would allow me to share here, please let me know.



Please don't forget to keep praying!
"A Life Outside the Box-A Call to Prayer"

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails