Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Three Children in the Double Digits


Seriously?! Seriously?! How am I old enough to have THREE children in the double digits?!

Anna turned ten this month. Now I have a 16, 14, 10, 8, 4 year old, and two 1 year olds. I am feeling older all the time.

Anna is our baby that said "I love you" at 2 weeks old...no joke...no proof, but the meds for birth recovery weren't THAT strong.

She is our bug lover (which is great for losing weight when she places the cage on the kitchen counter). She wants to be a bug vet.

*I'm not sure how often I will be visiting her job of choice (wink).

She is also a ray of warmth on a dark and cold day. Her tender heart sheds many tears for those less fortunate (which, yes, at times may include ants).

She is especially a blessing from our Most High God.

Happy Birthday our sweet ten year old. For every year that we have had with you, we praise our Heavenly Father.

We can't wait to see what God has in store for your life!


Yep, all the kids get to wear this beautiful hat!



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Anna!!
    And believe it or not- HA!!!LOL!! My oldest adopted child turns 35 on Dec. 31st!! And I'm not old enough to be his momma!!;o) O.K. so I am. So get used to it Kat :o) Time flies when you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Yep, it hit me when I realized that my husband and I got married when we were only six years older than our oldest. AHHHHHH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joy she seems to be! And let's not talk about getting older, okay?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious tribute for your sweet Anna's birthday! It sounds like she is such a gift to your family.

    I have two in the double digits and most days aren't so bad. ;)

    Happy birthday, Anna! I hope your day was as special as you.

    Much Love,
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails