Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Could Use Some Prayers

I'm human, I admit it (tired smile). This is not a big deal in the over all scheme of things. I just know we all have been there, so I'm bringing it to my Christian brothers and sisters. Financially we've had one mountain after another and I just feel so emotionally exhausted. This is not usual for us. We gathered funds for adoption (actually God provided), but usually I don't let finances get to me very much.

Tonight we got the bill from a hospitalization and it's large (even with insurance). Larger than we've ever had before. We've had four other unexpected and unusual bills come in as well over the last month.

We have confidence that God will provide, but this is a weak moment for me. I'm just tired. We don't have extra thousands. We know taxes will hopefully iron a lot of this out, but until then....and with Christmas coming up.....

We could use some prayers my friends. Prayers for peace (we know God will provide) and prayers for the funds to be there.

God is amazing...period.

3 comments:

  1. Praying that our Jehovah Jireh shows up big time!:) (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. prayers are goin with you :) and understanding too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you. I hear you exactly--you know God will provide, He's shown Himself faithful time and again--yet it's exhausting at the same time. I'm praying for provision, for peace, and for joy for you. Sending love

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails