Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Amazon is Selling A Pedophiles Guide-UPDATED

I feel sick.

Amazon.com is selling a Kindle book called, "The Pedophiles Guide to Love and Pleasure". Here's link to an article about it. I did check Amazon and it IS there. I refuse to post a link to something so sick. Amazon is defending it as "censorship" if they take it down. Amazon has lost my business for good.

Many have links, buy often, or have seller accounts with Amazon, so please consider sharing this on your blog.

Read about it "here."


UPDATE AS OF THURSDAY MORNING: Apparently Amazon MAY be backing down from their argument. I found the perversion on the Amazon site yesterday and the link doesn't work today. Here is an article by Fox News that came out this morning. I (personally) will not return my business due to this article (apparently it's not the first time this has happened). Here is the link to the Fox Article. Apparently they've done this with a book about rape before. Though I totally forgive, this crosses the line for me. It's not about beliefs, it's about being human.

Read about it "here."


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails