Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Goodness and Mercy AND ADOPTION!!!!

Simply beautiful is what came to mind when I read this post. Kathie's thoughts seem to echo so much of what sits on my heart. She's a wonderful writer and one of those people that I think may just be a sister from another mother and father :). You need to read this post if you have a moment.

Check out "A Sense of Urgency" at "Goodness and Mercy Shall Follow".

I also need to do a public little (okay, actually HUGE) happy dance. I've been so out of the loop that I'm just now catching up on some of the blogs I love to follow. Kathie and her family are adopting again!!!! I just found out and must must must say,
"WOO HOO!!!!!!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kat, I'm honored and humbled by your sweet words. You have truly been an inspiration to me personally as I've followed you to Ethiopia and back through your blog.

    I'm so glad it seems that everyone is feeling better and life is settling down. I just love to watch what God is doing in your precious family.

    Much Love,
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails