Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thought of the Day

Yesterday my fever came back.

When sweet Bekah got sick, I wasn't resting at night and the chances for my immune system to reboot (that's how I think of it) was limited. I saw this today on another blog and it made me smile and remember that God is so much bigger than anything going on in our lives.

"Lord, I crawled across the bareness to you with my empty cup, uncertain in asking any small drop of refreshment. If only I'd known you better I'd have come running with a bucket." Nancy Spiegelberg

To see the entire post, check out
"A Place Called Simplicity".

1 comment:

  1. I just read that quote on Linny's blog, and the next entry I read was yours...I am going to have to print that quote out! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails