Monday, July 26, 2010

WWF-Twin Style (The Video)

For two weeks Gabe has been trumping (or I should say thumping) Rachel at every turn. Her muscle weakness had her needing a lot of floor time...and Gabe is QUICK. All this was true UNTIL Rachel found her teeth.



*No babies were harmed in the making of this video...except maybe Gabe's finger.

Really, I don't let my kids bite...seriously, but I couldn't believe he kept going back for more...lol. Can't say I wasn't rolling on the floor. I know bad bad mommy (shaking my head sadly and then laughing).

4 comments:

  1. I wish i could have seen the video, anyway I'm thrilled for you to have these two blessings in your life.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your encouraging words:)! And this is so cute! I like to see them "live" and "in action";)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. He kept going back for more LOL, :D

    Lovely seeing these two in action and lovely hearing your beautiful voice too! :D I enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, oh, is Gabe going to be a "learn the hard way" boy? :) too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails