Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tomorrow...Tomorrow...

Yep, I did break into the song from Annie. I can't seem to say tomorrow twice in a row without breaking into a show tune. Ohhh the evil residuals of childhood "Annie" (smile).

Prayerfully, we hope to have our embassy date confirmation tomorrow (big smile). We'd greatly appreciate prayers on that front!

As for today...Church, sick little one, VBS for four out of five, fixing vacuum, grabbing the typhoid (vaccination) out of our refrigerator (first day), just basically the normal routine for our household.

Thinking about many of my bloggy friends needing prayer and how thankful I am for each and every one of you. Have a blessed day my friends!!!!



1 comment:

  1. :D I always break on with Annie songs too.

    I'm glad things are moving along for you with the confirmation date. I'm learning about the adoption process as my husband and I hope to adopt one day. Just wanted to say thank you for doing a wonderful, blessed blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails