Sunday, June 20, 2010

Packing Has Commenced....

I have a million bags setting inside our living room. Packing has commenced....so far 50 lbs a bag seems like a lot, but we'll see if I feel that way by Tuesday.

I've got the butterflies in my stomach making a nest and going crazy...

Treasure Box and art projects ALMOST done with the kids that are staying with Grandma. My brother is staying at our house to be close to mom if she needs anything.

2 1/2 Days until we leave!!!!

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

Let me tell you friends....that verse is SO true! We are on the verge of having the twins in our arms!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. SO excited for you!! Praying travel is amazingly wonderful and everyone stays healthy and safe while there!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails