Monday, June 7, 2010

Jeremiah and Praying

Well, I'm setting here trying to feel better after yesterday's migraine and nausea. I think allergies and stress just jumped up hog tied me and then used my head to play horse shoes.

Just dropping in so everyone doesn't think we dropped off the face of the earth :).

Today I may not have felt good, but on the other hand felt joyous as my bloggy friend Tami held her little boy in Taiwan for the first time!

Jeremiah is in the arms of his family right now. Now they can marinate him in the love of God, the love of his family, and can get him the medical care he needs. She just posted a video of the first moment she saw Jeremiah which blows me away. Though I guess videos of first moments ALWAYS blow me away (smile).

If you want to take a peek, check out "Till God Brings Them Home". Ignore the missing "H" in her blog, her computer decided it didn't like the letter "H" anymore.

I am praying hard tonight. We need to receive the final confirmation of our embassy date in Ethiopia by the morning. We have our flight reserved, but will lose the reservation if we don't purchase by noon. It's not the end of the world, but feel this would be the optimum flight arrangement. Yes, little stressed about something that will be okay no matter what. Wish my human side would recede a little this week :).

Anyway...have a blessed night all my bloggy friends. The screen is actually blurring and I think I will take some meds and hit the pillow.

1 comment:

  1. Praying Kat! We need some info today too! Check out our blog if you're up to it..so love prayers from bloggy friends!:) Okay, have to laught...your "word verification" word below is "POOPER"..LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails