Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home Study Expires....

I am setting here with my head in my hands...feeling remarkably human. Our home study expires four days before our proposed embassy date. Right now we don't know if that will make a difference or not. Best case scenario, it doesn't matter. Worst, we have to do an update and will not be traveling until late July/August time frame.

I am exhausted and discouraged. I KNOW it will be okay. I know God is in control. I'm just broken right now. We have been told by a local agency that this will most likely not matter. I will choose to stand in hope and belief. God has led us this far. For now we will carry our umbrellas. There is no use praying for it to rain blessings if we are not prepared for the rain.

Please pray the embassy has mercy on us.

6 comments:

  1. I will pray! My gut says you will be okay... God, bring that Court date with NO more delay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kat. . .

    I am praying for you--for peace, for stamina, for patience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I know that feeling of despair.... I am praying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father God, hold this family in your hands. Give them the strength to endure the seemingly endless wait. Be in control of the foreign court and the process and make them move according to Your purposes. In Jesus name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly hope that there will be no problem with the dates.

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails