Wednesday, June 23, 2010

15 1/2 Hours to Go!!!

One flight down! 15 1/2 hours to go!

We have a 4 1/2 hour layover here in Dulles. I'm wishing I begged and pleaded for Michelle to meet us here (my spiritual sister and guest blogger)! The sleepless nights are catching up with us now....feeling the zzzzzzzz's.

I would publish the pic right here of my husband stretched out across the airport floor asleep, but we can't get the pics to download right now. I think I'm going to be curling up in my airline seat and sleeping. My husband's idea ROCKS!

Our last flight was fun...of course. I'm not sure they will ever let us fly together again...we laugh a LOT. I'm not sure Sarah appreciated my comment (she hasn't flown since she was two) when they were talking about seatbelts being snug. Really, they don't do much good if you crash. Okay, I know, my poor kids.

Sarah popped off with one of her own though. "In case of an emergency, place the mask over your head to hide your terrified expression from other passengers."

Aren't you glad you're not traveling with us?!

Rachel and Gabe here we come!

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you made me laugh out loud! Love those airport naps! praying you all the way there! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been praying for ya today! Glad you're having fun;)! Did I mention I HATE FLYING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you guys are funny. I like that 'hide your terrified expression' joke. So true though. :D

    Rachel and Gabe don't know what they're in for :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish I could have been on that plane laughing with you guys. (Actually I hate to fly so I might have gone with Sarah's idea of wearing that mask to hide my terrified face!) Praying for traveling mercies for the rest of your trip.

    Much Love,
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails