Friday, May 28, 2010

I Ain't Skeered!!!


My house is clean and all the kids are quiet.

I'm skeered....

I must have entered an alternate universe.



I am now waiting for....
...the money tree to be ready for harvest.
...the sock pirate to return it's booty.
...the dishes that were calling me "mamma" to become self cleaning.
...the cat to fix itself (though my husband says you don't actually "fix" them, but you break them).
...my life time supply of chocolate to be delivered by Willy Wonka.

I'm waiting...

I'm waiting...

And there it is...a cat hairball. The alternate universe collapses...sigh.

I say we all meet there tomorrow and have a talk with the laundry fairy...she's been a little slow lately.

1 comment:

  1. Re: I ain't Skeered ...and the garbage takes out itself and the oven cleans just after use... and then we wake up!

    You are so funny :D

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails