Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FREE Audio Book

Okay, for those that know me, you know I LOVE this book...A Hole in the Gospel. It's NOT talking about an actual hole, but things we refuse to see. This book hurt, helped me to stretch and to grow, and was intense. Don't let this stop you...let it grow you.

It's the free book of the month on Christian Audio! I do prefer the written word, but this is worth it. It has 27 parts and takes about 10 minutes to get it all downloaded, BUT IT'S FREE!!!! Had to share!!!! Go to the following link and get your own free audio copy!
"Christian Audio"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I definitely just downloaded this!! WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to read that book but haven't found anyone to borrow it from yet. I'm not one for audio books, but it's good to know I have access to it for free. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - that is a MUST read for any believer. That was one of the first books I read a year ago that really changed the way we view the world and further confirmed our adoption.

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails