Wednesday, April 14, 2010

STUNNED...OUR AMAZING GOD!!!!


"My enemy will say, 'I have overcome him,'
and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me."
Psalms 13:4-6

Praise our amazing Heavenly Father whose mercies abound. He has shown us favor, a favor we are far from deserving. We are rejoicing in our household today!!!!

TODAY WE RECIEVED OUR COURT DATE!!!! APRIL 30TH!!!!

Just last night we posted a note and a prayer request. We asked for prayer that we would get our court date and pass before the "two trip deadline" of May 9th.

Wow...Our STUNNING HEAVENLY FATHER IS......JUST WOW....

I'll post more when my I stop doing the happy dance!!!





7 comments:

  1. So very, very happy for you! Praise God that your sweet ones will be coming home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stand in AWE!! Praising with you. Oh Kat, words just can't express how happy I am for you. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful news!!!! We are awaiting a court date ourselves! For Bulgaria though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got chills!! I'm getting to my feet and i am doing the HAPPY DANCE WTIH YOU!!!! Thank You Father!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPEE YIPPEE Happy Dancing here too! :) So explain what happens now!

    Big big hugs
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES YES YES!!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND PRAYING THAT ALL GOES WELL!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails