Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Room for One More....

I read a quote on a really inspirational blog I follow. The blog's called
"The Journey".

Katie prays, "Thank you for the blessing of being able to love your children. Thank you for a home that always has one more tiny corner for one more extra bed for one more precious daughter. Thank you for your love that just continues to fill us up as we continue to pour more out."

Though I would add "for one more precious daughter or son"(smile), I really hope that I can have the attitude of this amazing woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails