Thursday, April 22, 2010

OLIVIA MAME!!! WOO HOO!!!


Today I am celebrating God's glory. After two years a family has been made. Oh, it was made in their hearts a long time ago, but today I found out that Olivia Mame can call Sandee her mommy....in a legal sense.

For so long, God has put this little girl on my heart, our entire family's hearts. Through a loop hole in the law, Olivia Mame remained in Ethiopia while her family prayed and prayed to finally pass court. By Ethiopian law, Olivia Mame has her beloved family.

I am crying. This beautiful little girl will come home...to her forever family. Seeing her picture today made my heart sing.

God knew when he imprinted her little fingerprints on Sandee's heart. Our Heavenly Father knew when he put this little girl heavy on many hearts and in many prayers. He knew Olivia Mame was coming home.

Praise you my so gracious Heavenly Father! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Sandee, the Heavens must be rejoicing (I can feel it!). Hugs my sweet bloggy friend!!!

See this beautiful blessing at....
"...Waiting for Olivia..."

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kat, it IS an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I just wanted to say thank you for your encouraging words/comments on my blog...it is soooo appreciated. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! So happy to hear it! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails