Saturday, April 24, 2010

Okay, so I'm having one of those days where the fetal position sounds very good :). You know, those days where every single worry, care, burden, and out of place item comes crashing down.

We had some extra expenses during this paycheck that bring our balance...well, to where I'm not comfortable with it being. We have our WONDERFUL court date coming up (so happy), we're trying to sell a couple of big things that really would bring aid when they sell, and my house...well, it needs a serious cleaning from top to bottom...yet, we have it filled with yard sale things. I'm praying and thinking a ton about a good friend struggling, about Abby and Chrissie....the Miller family.

You see, it's not big stuff for our personal family, but others...just a feeling of being a tad overwhelmed today.

What do I need to do? Pray and feed on God's word.

What do I want to do? Eat...I'm a stress eater which is SO not good right now. Oh ya, and a little hiding would be good too.

So, as I'm confessing a little...I will go get my Bible. It's where I need to be. I will also get my prayer list (which many of my wonderful bloggy friends are on). If you have something you'd like me to pray for today, please let me know...I'm there...it's where I have to be and need to be today.

May God's hand be on each of you and may your day bring Him glory!

1 comment:

  1. I'm lifting you up today...praying God will give you an overwhelming sense of His presence, peace, and power today!:)

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails