Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just Realized...

I just realized that at this same time next week I will be finding it impossible to sleep....

I can't believe one week has passed already and we've only one more week until our first court date in Ethiopia for our twins...one week.

When God has blessed us so very very much, why do I get those nervous butterflies when I think of it?

It makes me think of the phrase that the father said to Jesus when he wanted his son rid of the evil spirits possessing him.

"I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!" Mark 9:24

I am wondering when this is going to feel real. It has it's moments that reality sets in, but often this feels very unreal.

I am now reminding myself of the phrase that runs around in my head willy nilly all the time. God is bigger than any government.

_______________________

When you have a moment, please continue to pray for Gabriel and Rachel's health, that everything and everyone necessary is present at the court date and we pass on April 30th. Also please join us in prayer for a quick embassy date and for God's hand of comfort to be on the bio family...that they may know Him.

Prayers for our peace and maybe a smidgen of sanity would be appreciated as well :).

Please keep Abby Riggs and Chrissie in your prayers as well. They are two little girls fighting a battle for their lives.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely! Can't wait to see God's plan unfold for little Gabriel and Rachel..

    Totally understand about the unreal part...we were in Bulgaria with our daughter for a week..held her, kissed her...but even now, we look back and wonder, "did that really happen"...it IS all very surreal:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying...for healthy girls, perfect court proceedings, and your sanity. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just announced the winner, a grab box and where to get them! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just announced the winner, a grab box and where to get them! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. praying for you guys!! SO EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for a sense of peace that only God can provide. I will also pray for our God who is bigger than any GOvernment to move.

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails