Sunday, April 25, 2010

6 DAYS...


Six days until our court date for our wonderful and precious Ethiopian son and daughter.

Friday, April 30th is a huge day for us ! Can't wait for day one to come!!! (Wow, I'm a poet...kinda)

Sanity may be illusive this week. A matter a fact, I don't think I've seen sanity around here for quite awhile (at least that's what most people say when they meet us). It's kinda like the "Where's Waldo?" of the Kat family.

Six Ways To Stay Sane This Week
1. Clean (I'm laughing, I can't help it....what was I thinking?!)
2. Have gummy bear wars (Yet I can't find a gun that shoots them very well).
3. Try to keep my kids from finding my cookie stash (Why else would we have locks on our bedroom door?!).
4. Tap my ruby slippers three times and say, "There's no place like Friday. There's no place like Friday."
5. Give myself a cookie for every time I hear, "MOMMY!!!"
6. Throw away the scale because my kids say "MOMMY!!!" a lot.

See, I should be able to stay sane. I do notice a "food" theme here though.

Anyway...thanks for the prayers friends. God has been gracious to us. We're praying that we pass the first time since many don't. We're just going to stand in faith and pray....knowing we want His will above everything else.

See you tomorrow bloggy friends, from the house where insanity never ceases and where, for the next six days, you will find us huddled up in prayer....



PRAYING WE PASS COURT THE FIRST TIME!!!



4 comments:

  1. Love your number "6" (it looks edible, yum)!

    Oh, Kat, I am praying fervently that you pass court the first time. I'm also praying for God's provision financially, physically, and emotionally.

    Hang in there, sweet friend!

    Much Love,
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. chuckling--I'm praying for you. And I can SO relate b/c I am also an emotional eater. So, here's my prayer request update. BM had a baby Wed, is trying to choose which family to parent. . .we're waiting on pins and needles.

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails