Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Learning How Much I Don't Know"

I really enjoyed reading a friend's blog today. She made me think about something that I don't a lot, yet know is very true.

And to answer the questions she asks in her blog....

I'm the weakest when everything is going...just going. It makes me think of the saying, "If Satan can't make you fall, he'll make you busy."

I'm closest to God the times He's challenging me, the times He's making me think so outside the box that it hurts. Also, sometimes painfully, I'm closest to Him when I get those brief glimpses of how He sees things.

I think often our Heavenly Father molds us by fire.

If you have a chance, check out "Learning How Much I Don't Know"

1 comment:

  1. YES! I love that quote about Satan making us busy--so true! I also agree with growing taking place when we are given a glimpse of the 'big picture'. . .when we see how God surely sees. I'm reading Crazy Love right now--and WOW!!! I'm thinking you referenced this book on your blog once, was it you? VERY thought-provoking!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails