Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Heart, My All...Happy Valentines Day Review

Today I am reviewing my favorite book. It has changed my life and is often called the Book of Life. It is sometimes SUPREMELY easy to read and sometimes very hard. It WILL convict you to your core...there's no avoiding it. It Changed my life, that of my entire family, and this world.

It didn't only change my life, but my afterlife.



This book introduced me to my God, my Savior....my heart, my all, and finally my true Valentine, because He showed me what real love is. No one loves me like my Lord and Savior....

May your world, down here on this fallible earth, be filled with the love of God...surrounding you, filling you up, and awaking you with a passion you've never felt before.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!!! I love your fave book...it happens to be mine, too! Right now I am reading a review copy of The Mom's Bible from BookSneeze.com! I can't wait to review it...but I'm still only in Genesis!!!

    Thanks for reading...and always being a friend! Can't wait to see your new babies!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails