Monday, January 11, 2010

Something I Didn't Know I Needed to Read


Today I was checking a couple of the blogs I follow. I usually don't do this in the morning, but Monday is a cleaning, errand, and catch up day. I thought I would just take a peek. I clicked on a blog of a family that just brought home their sweet daughter from China...after God moved mountains :). Just two days ago, I asked for prayers for this family and a trial they may face.

Today, she shared about a miracle in her life...a BIG time, no other reason, no other possibility that ANYONE could throw in there, full on, GOD IS SO POWERFUL, miracle!

I didn't know I needed to hear it today, but I did. If you have a moment, please click here and read this story that put tears in my eyes and reminded me that our all powerful God...is just that ALL POWERFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails