Sunday, January 17, 2010

Laughter Rocks! Laughing So Hard I'm Crying...

One of my awesome friends shared this with me. I thought to myself, "There is NO way this can be THAT funny." IT IS....

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Seriously...Need a good laugh?

Call the Nestle Crunch Hot-line at 1-800-295-0051.

When you are asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, just wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you'll chuckle. Promise!

Keep going & press 4.

Listen to options, then press 7.

Try not to laugh out loud because it will confuse the computer.

LAUGHTER ROCKS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was awesome! Thanks! I'm going to post it on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails