Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Sweet Niece-Prayer Needed


Yesterday very cool brother (don't tell him I said that, I'll deny it), my gorgeous sister-in-law, and amazing niece Sofia (can you tell we love them?!) were walking the dogs when my brother and Sofia suffered a fall on the asphalt. When my sister-in-law looked back they were both still and in shock. Though scraped up, for 30 minutes everything seemed ok... until my niece threw up and started acting oddly. After a call to 911 and a ct scan, it looks as if it's just a concussion (I don't say that lightly, but in comparison to what it could have been...).

Rarely a bleed can occur later and we are all praying that she continues to just recover normally. It looks like she's doing just that :)! Woo Hoo! She has been acting great (though my bro says slightly grumpy) and threw up once this morning as well.

Please pray for our niece's complete healing. She's a precious and sweet little girl that is such a blessing to all that surround her. Aunt Kat and Uncle Thomas love you Sofia! Get better soon!!!!!

This one is for you Sofia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails