Friday, August 21, 2009

Laughter Rocks! Ramdom Thoughts

Ok, so I don't usually forward or post random stories. Yet,I cracked up when I saw "Random Thoughts" on another blog and enjoyed a laugh....Here are my favorites....

"Random Thoughts"

1. Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

2. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

3. There is a great need for sarcasm font.

4. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

5. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

6. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this EVER.

7. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails