Friday, August 14, 2009

Laughter Rocks! Bob Smiley

Ok, so I'm gonna name drop. I know (cough cough hack) Bob Smiley. This is not something I usually admit in public....

He was the first person I ever remember prank calling. This is before Caller ID...a long time ago in a place far far away. Amy and I would sit in our dorm room with one of those annoying talking kids books and press the button when he answered, "Sproing said Tigger!!!" Ok, so we weren't very creative.

Actually, he was a great friend and I'm glad I got to personally experience his craziness. I've been meaning to post a video of him for awhile. If he was only a comedian, it wouldn't mean as much. This is his ministry though. He shares the Word of God with laughter and humanity. I hope you enjoy him as much as my kids do (I won't admit to much more than knowing him...lol).



To find out more about Bob Smiley go to
http://www.bobsmiley.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails